Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Late Valentine's Day!

I hope you all had a great day yesterday :)

    Here is a video I uploaded today. If you want to temporarily change your hair color, I talk about a great product that you can use! Also, I mention videos I will be making soon that will hopefully be beneficial to all you beauty lovers. At the end of this post, I'm sharing with you some pictures of my day yesterday. How was your guys's day?! Let me know in the comment section, I would love to hear!



      So my boyfriend and I decided to keep Valentine's Day simple and just went out for breakfast. We went downtown to Pike Place Market and ate at Crepe de France. I had a delicious strawberry crepe and bf had one with ham, peppers and cheese. The rest of the day we exchanged presents and enjoyed each others company :)




Take care!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment